Dealing with your children’s school money just got easier! Transylvania County Schools is now using an online meal prepay service.
As a parent you can rest assured in knowing that the money that you place on your child’s meal account is secure and available for your student to use in Transylvania County Schools cafeterias.
Please visit www.K12PaymentCenter.com to set up and then access your child’s meal account. The website is new and improved, with more features that make it easier for you to manage your child’s account. The new system not only allows email notifications but now you may set up text notifications when school meal balances are low.
Please go to www.K12PaymentCenter.com and click “Register Now” to create an account. Select Transylvania County Schools from the drop-down lists of school districts, fill in the requested information, input your credit or debit card information and you’re ready to go! Note that you will need your child’s student ID number; simply contact your child’s school for their ID number.
- Quick and easy payment system for your student’s meals and school fees
- Deposit to multiple students’ accounts with one single payment
- Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits
- Notifications sent via text or email when new school fees are assigned to your student
- Step-by-step registration is easy and account management is simple and intuitive
- Secure payment processing
- Your information is confidential – we do not sell your information to anyone!
- Access online payments on
- $1.95 fee per transaction for school meal payments
- See your student’s meal account balance any time
- Automated notifications via email and text when your student’s meal account balance falls below an amount you determine
- See 120 days of meals and fees purchased and payments made, so you know exactly how your money is being spent